We spent 4 days in Russia’s captial, Moscow. It has been quite a shock to the system arriving in one of the busiest cities in the world after so long on the road in very remote areas. Moscow is amazing though and we’ve managed to mix in some touristy site seeing along with experiencing the booming cafe/pub culture! While in Moscow we rented a room in an apartment 15 minutes walk from Red Square and the Kremlin.
- St. Basil’s Cathedral - The Red Square, Moscow.
- Red Square.
- Kremlin bell tower and St. Basils.
- Inside the Kremlin walls.
- Church of Christ the Saviour.
- Russian dolls at the Ismailovo market.